HIV COOPERATION PROGRAM FOR INDONESIA
The AusAID-funded HIV Cooperation Program for Indonesia (HCPI) is seeking applications from suitably qualified individuals for the position of
NATIONAL TECHNICAL OFFICER – INJECTING DRUG USE (IDU)
- Liaison, collaboration and coordination with GOI, GFATM and other key stakeholders in harm reduction (HR) program implementation,
- Support for capacity building / training related to HR e g. outreach programs, needle syringe programs (NSP), methadone maintenance therapy (MMT) and diversion systems;
- Facilitate development of referral networks and utilization of existing and new HR services; and
- Supervision of provincial scaling up activities.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications (preferably Medical Degree);
- A general understanding of HIV/AIDS programming with specific experience and skill in outreach programs, NSP and MMT:
- Capacity to work with both government and non-government sectors, networking, liaison, training, institutional strengthening and monitoring,
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills: good computer skills and ability to work in English and Indonesian.
Application and CV only to be submitted to the Operations Manager by fax 021 3983 2477 or email to email@example.com by COB Friday 29 April 2011, 4.00 pm.