Health, Education & Social Programs
Public Health Division:
About ICF International
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) partners with government and commercial clients to deliver professional services and technology solutions in the energy and climate change; environment and infrastructure; health, human services, and social programs; and homeland security and defense markets. The firm combines passion for its work with industry expertise and innovative analytics to produce compelling results throughout the entire program life cycle, from research and analysis through implementation and improvement. Since 1969, ICF has been serving government at all levels, major corporations, and multilateral institutions. More than 3,500 employees serve these clients worldwide. ICF's Web site is www.icfi.com.
ICF International is currently seeking a senior survey methodologist to provide technical and management guidance on several large, school-based surveys and other related research projects. The candidate should have 10 or more years of relevant experience in school- and community-based survey design and implementation and sampling (e.g., selection, stratification, and weighting, development of sampling frames); experience with new survey technologies (e.g., web, cell phone) is also important. Strong quantitative analytical and writing skills are also desired, as is experience in survey/questionnaire design. Excellent interpersonal skills are necessary to collaborate with a team of sampling statisticians, senior survey implementation staff, and clients.
• Oversee survey and sample design for large school-based survey projects and other community-based survey projects
• Work with other research staff members on the design and implementation of the sampling and weighting plan for complex survey projects, but also on questionnaire development and analysis of survey data
• Lead communications with the client and subcontractor(s)
• Monitoring task budget and schedule, resolving technical and management problems
• Serve as lead author for technical proposals
• Present research papers at professional conferences and submit articles for publication in journals
• Serve as an internal consultant on survey design issues for related projects.
Qualified applicants will have:
• Ph.D. in sociology, psychology, education, political science or related research area with a focus on survey research with at least 10 years relevant post-graduate work or a Masters degree in those fields with at least 15 years relevant experience.
• Significant experience obtaining and managing contracts in a federal contracting environment
• Track record of leading business development and proposal-related efforts
• Publications and presentations in related fields.
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
• Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at www.icfi.com/careers/