Cross-trained in all areas of CDSP Communications core task processing in a production based, high volume environment to provide relevant, accurate and timely information to the GPA for sponsor acquisition and retention. Team members work independently and as team players with the ability to prioritize workload demands based on department needs and turn time commitments. Occasional participation in special projects as needed by department supervisor/manager.
To apply for this position, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the “Apply On-line” link.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
2. Acts as an advocate for children – raising the awareness of the needs, neglect, nurture, and potential of children in poverty and challenging and enabling those within one’s influence to greater involvement and effectiveness on behalf of children.
3. Cross-trained in all areas of CDSP Communications core tasks to include Field Mail Receiving, Quality Assurance for e-case Child Information, processing of Digital Images, processing of U.S. and International Partner Country Letters, Unusables and Transfers.
4. Communicates with management level field staff on a regular basis to relay needed workload information and to problem solve when necessary.
5. Writes printable comments to be included in Child Packets being sent to sponsors.
6. Works independently and as a team player to manage time and determine workload priorities based on department standards and commitments on a daily basis. Makes it a priority to read and understand all procedural changes as they are made.
7. Works with excellence, quality and efficiency to maintain a high degree of accuracy and service to our field staff, the GPA and our sponsors.
8. Participates in special projects as needed by the department supervisor/manager.
Requirements FUNCTIONAL JOB COMPETENCIES
1. Requires a deep and broad base knowledge of all department core tasks and proven ability to meet/exceed all the department production standards.
2. Requires advanced interpersonal skills which include: a positive attitude, cooperative spirit, ability to resolve conflict, able to receive and give constructive feedback as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrate leadership qualities.
3. Flexibility and willingness to interact and contribute as a team member to team/department goals and changing priorities.
4. Requires consistent attention to detail for quality and accuracy in repetitive, high volume, production environment. Ability to enter alpha/numeric data quickly and accurately, and able to easily determine discrepancies in information.
5. Ability to manage multiple, varied tasks simultaneously and have excellent problem solving skills.
6. PC experience in MS Office, Excel spreadsheets, Access, COMPASS and data entry.
1. Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. Some college preferred
• INTEGRITY: "Conduct yourself in a manner worthy of the Gospel of Christ" (Phil. 1:27)
• EXCELLENCE: "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord" (Col. 3:23)
• STEWARDSHIP: "The earth is the Lord's and all that is in it" (Psalm 24:1)
• DIGNITY: "God created man in His own image" (Gen. 1:27)
• WORKING ENVIRONMENT: High Volume Production Area
• PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Able to lift up to 25 pounds
• TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: N/A
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions of this job. It may be necessary for a person to perform other tasks as needed.More Information and Application Detail