The Practice Development, Marketing & Communication (PDMC) department plays an important role in the rapid growth of Tricor Group. The role within Tricor Group's Marketing Team will include overseeing various strategic projects, brand management, event management, advertising & communications and internal marketing. We are looking for a Supervisor to be a part of a dynamic team dealing with all marketing related initiatives across each business practice line in HK and overseas.Application:
- Provide project management to all marketing related activities for Tricor Group
- Coordinating with overseas offices & vendors to create effective marketing materials to support the business
- To work with internal departments for execution of various marketing and practice development campaigns
- University graduate with major in Marketing, Communication or Business related field
- 5-8 years relevant experience in the marketing field (experience in a professional services firm is an advantage)
- Strong team player and enthusiastic about his/her work
- Strong project management skills and able to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Creative thinking with the ability to think outside of the box
- Knowledge of graphical and design softwares (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) is a must
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential (Cantonese & Putonghua is an advantage)
- Proficiency in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to: Human Resources Manager, Tricor Services Limited, Level 28, Three Pacific Place, 1 Queen's Road East, Hong Kong or by email to: email@example.com or by fax to 2543-7124. Please quote the Ref: Marketing and Communications Supervisor on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.