The German Foundation for World Population (DSW) seeks to fill the position of a Regional Programme Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya with frequent travels within Eastern Africa. DSW’s main goal is to ‘empower people for a healthy future’.
The successful candidate will coordinate a three year EU funded program to be implemented in Kenya, Tanzania and Ethiopia.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Coordinate the EU funded program addressing poverty reduction and sexual reproductive health ensuring budgetary and financial management as well as quality project outputs;
* Supervise activities carried out by DSW country offices and partners;
* Assure that high quality reports are submitted to donors on time;
* Promote and manage partnerships with local and national Government
* Liaise with EC delegations, other donors and international NGOs;
* Identify and seek funding to sustain and expand DSW’s project portfolio, consistent with DSW’s mission, vision and strategic plan;
Qualifications and Experience
- BA degree in social science or relevant development field
- A minimum of 5 years experience in working with an international non-profit organization
- A minimum of 3 years experience in EU grant management
- Flexibility, problem solving with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
- Proof of successful grant applications
Send your CV and Letter of applications before 15th May to Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject heading “Regional Program Manager”
Only short-listed candidates will receive a response.