Chemonics seeks a senior monitoring and evaluation specialist for the anticipated USAID-funded Agricultural Links Plus project in Uzbekistan. The project will support the President's Feed the Future initiative by raising agricultural incomes, reducing poverty, strengthening agricultural value-chains, and improving research systems. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
• Work with USAID and the Uzbekistan Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources to develop a monitoring and evaluation framework to assess the impact of project activities
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the monitoring and evaluation framework, including training and coaching staff, implementers, and clients
• Participate in the interpretation of results for project management and in their application to successive targets and work plans
• Advanced degree in economics, statistics, or a related discipline
• Minimum 10 years of experience in design and operation of monitoring and evaluation systems
• Demonstrated ability to apply analytical methods practically to achieve project goals
• Demonstrated ability to design and analyze randomized control trials preferred
• Strong oral and written communication skills and excellent presentation skills
• Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
• Fluent in English; knowledge of Russian or Uzbek a plus
Application Instructions: Send electronic submissions to UzbekistanAgLinks_ME@chemonics.com by May 31, 2011. No telephone inquiries, please.
Finalists will be contacted.www.chemonics.com